For landlords a tenant who pays their rent on time and doesn’t miss a payment is great news however unfortunately, not all tenants are alike. Some tenants find themselves in financial difficulties so are unable to pay their monthly rent, on the other hand unreliable tenants just up sticks, disappear and refuse to pay what they owe. This can obviously hit landlords hard financially so to prevent this from happening to you, buy landlord insurance online from reputable brokers that will cover loss of rent.
As far as your rental property is concerned brokers can provide landlord insurance which can cover rental accommodation against:-
- Fire and smoke
- Storm damage and flooding
Buying fully comprehensive landlord insurance makes economic sense especially when you consider what’s included in the policy, for instance:-
- Cover for repairs and rebuilding of your property should it be damaged by a natural disaster or maliciously by tenants
- New for old market value replacement of the contents within the property if they are damaged accidentally or by tenants
- Public liability for members of the public or tenants who are injured or have their property damaged while in your property
There are many different aspects to consider when buying landlord insurance, to make sure all areas are covered get in touch with an experienced broker online or speak to an insurance adviser directly by telephone. They can provide you with a no-obligation quote for landlord insurance using a database containing well-known UK insurers, brokers can offer landlords quality policies at competitive prices.
Requesting a quote
An online quote application form will only take a few minutes to complete for residential and commercial landlord property owners. If you have an unoccupied property that you’re waiting to find tenants for or it’s being refurbished then brokers can provide cover for this too.
Why not buy:-
- Landlord insurance – buy-to-let insurance
- Unoccupied landlord property insurance
- Commercial landlord property insurance
Benefit from buying multiple insurance policies
When purchasing multiple insurance products online from recommended brokers, expect to receive substantial discounts to save you even more money on landlord insurance. If you need more information about policies, key features or prices request a call back from insurance brokers who will do their best to answer your queries and questions regarding landlord insurance. Once insured, brokers provide an efficient service to all of their clients and no hassle claims procedures.